Unlocking characters in Disney Dreamlight Valley is vital to progression and success. Kristoff, from the movie Frozen, is one of the characters you will be able to bring back to the Valley, and he comes with his very own stall you can purchase extremely helpful materials from once rescued from the Forest of Valor, as well as bonus Friendship tier unlocks.
In this Disney Dreamlight Valley Kristoff Guide, we will discuss how to unlock Kristoff, and what he can do for you and your village.
How to Unlock Kristoff in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In order to find and unlock Kristoff, you will first need to unblock the path that leads into the Forest of Valor. You can do so by collecting 5,000 Dreamlight and using it to remove the strong Night Thorns that are blocking the entrance to the Forest. From there, you will need to head towards the Pillar located at the back of the Forest, where you will see Kristoff standing in front of a strange portal playing his lute.
From there, you will need to speak with him about the strange portal, which he tells you Donald Duck has gone through in an attempt to take one of the Orbs of Light back from a mysterious shadowy figure. Donald ends up getting lost in there and not coming back, so Kristoff has been standing outside hoping Donald will somehow find his way home. Though Kristoff was never teleported out of the Valley, he still has a foggy memory of exactly what happened to start this curse in the first place. After you complete the questline to save Donald from the Dark Grove, Kristoff will then be free to roam the village once more, and reside in the woods!
Disney Dreamlight Valley Kristoff Friendship Level Unlocks
Each character comes with a set of bonus unlocks that you can obtain by growing your friendship level with each of them. All of them offer different things, so let's discuss each bonus unlock Kristoff has to offer:
- Friendship Level 1: Unlocks Kristoff Character and Material Stall Questline
- Friendship Level 2: Unlocks a Frozen-themed Sweater
- Friendship Level 3: Unlocks an Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 4: Unlocks 500 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 5: Unlocks the Kristoff Hairstyle
- Friendship Level 6: Unlocks the Tree Decoration
- Friendship Level 7: Unlocks 1,000 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 8: Unlocks the Well Decoration
- Friendship Level 9: Unlocks an Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 10: Unlocks Kristoff's Sled from the Frozen movie
- in order to unlock tier 10, you must also complete all of Kristoff's friendship quests.
How to Unlock the Materials Stall in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In order to unlock Kristoff's stall, you will need to level up his friendship level and complete his questline. Once you have done so, he will give you the ability to place his stall in the village. This stall is extremely helpful, as it offers a wide range of materials you would usually have to grind out and find throughout the Valley. This includes materials such as Coal, Sand, Stone, Fiber, Sticks, Bricks, and Snowballs.
That's it for our Disney Dreamlight Valley Kristoff Guide. Check out more guides below: