Unlocking characters in Disney Dreamlight Valley is vital to progression and success. Elsa from "Frozen" is one of the characters you will be able to bring back to the Valley, and she comes with quite a few perks when you save her from the Frozen Realm she has been trapped in, as well as bonus Friendship tier unlocks. In this Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Guide, we will discuss how to unlock Elsa, and what she can do for you and your village.
How to Unlock Elsa in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Without even realizing it, Elsa has been trapped within the Frozen Realm. It has become your job to try and jog her memory and get her to come back to the Valley with you. In order to do so, you will need to complete a few quests for her and Anna, and she will finally agree to come back once you have fixed up her house that currently resides in the Forest of Valor. Mostly, the questline is aimed toward Anna, but Elsa of course tags along with her sister who agrees to come back with you after finishing the questline in its entirety.
Elsa will ask you at the end of the questline to create a set of Wind Chimes to calm the Wind Spirit, which takes the following items:
- x3 Iron Ingots
- x15 Softwood
- x3 Twine
Once you have collected all of the materials, you will need to use your crafting table to create the Wind Chimes and bring them back to Elsa in the Frozen Realm.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Friendship Level Unlocks
Each character comes with a set of bonus unlocks that you can obtain by growing your friendship level with each of them. All of them offer different things, so let's discuss each bonus unlock Elsa has to offer:
- Friendship Level 1: Unlocks Elsa the Character, and the ability to destroy ice shards in the Village
- Friendship Level 2: Unlocks a Frozen-themed Hairstyle
- Friendship Level 3: Unlocks a Snowflake Wall Decoration
- Friendship Level 4: Unlocks 500 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 5: Unlocks Elsa's Gloves from the movie
- Friendship Level 6: Unlocks an Elsa Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 7: Unlocks 1,000 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 8: Unlocks the Frozen Elsa Throne Furniture
- Friendship Level 9: Unlocks a Horse Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 10: Unlocks the Elsa Dress from the movie
- in order to unlock tier 10, you must also complete all of Elsa's friendship quests.
How to Destroy Ice Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once Elsa agrees to come back to the valley with you, she will grant you the ability to break the Ice Shards that are scattered throughout the village. Just as most enchants you get from different characters in the game, this becomes helpful as they block the entrance to certain caves as well as to treasures. Elsa will give you this ability after leveling her Friendship level up by doing her quests in the Village.
That's it for our Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Guide. Check out more guides below: