This Disney Dreamlight Valley Friendship Guide will tell you what Friendship is and the best way to increase Friendship fast!
What is Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Friendship is essentially a relationship bar for the various Characters in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What Do You Get for Increasing Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
You get two things for increasing Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Access to more Quests - most Quests can't be played until you increase your Friendship with one or more Characters.
- Items and Star Coins - Every Friendship Level increase will reward you with a piece of Clothing, Furniture, Star Coins, or something else.
How to Increase Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Here's how to increase Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Farming while Hanging Out with a Character.
- Mining while Hanging Out with a Character.
- Fishing while Hanging Out with a Character.
- Completing Quests.
- The Friendship Reward is shown on the Quests page for each individual Quest.
- Having a Daily Conversation (once per day).
- Giving Favorite Gifts.
- These are listed as "Favorite Things of the Day" in the Character subsection of the Collection menu; each Favorite Gift can only be given once per day.
- Giving Gifts.
Take note that some activities (such as picking Flowers or Cooking) will not increase Friendship.
Best Way to Increase Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley Fast
The best way to increase Friendship in Disney Dreamlight Valley is by having Daily Conversations and giving Favorite Gifts -- these will get you one or more Levels when a Character is new to Dreamlight Valley.
Once you've given Favorite Gifts and had a Daily Conversation, your next best option is to Hang Out with a Character. Run around Farming, Mining, and Fishing and you'll gradually increase your Friendship. (And, of course, a Character's Role can provide bonus items, too!)
We're at the end of our Disney Dreamlight Valley Friendship Guide, but there's still a ton more info we've covered about this great free-to-play game. Make sure to read some of our other guides below!