There are some characters in Disney Dreamlight Valley that will need to be unlocked, but there are others that are already in the village and just need to be rescued. Scrooge McDuck is one of the characters that already resides in the Valley, and is one of the first characters you will come into contact with as you begin the game. Read on for our Scrooge McDuck Disney Dreamlight Valley guide!
Scrooge McDuck is of course very money-hungry and finance-focused, which means he will be the one you go through for all of the real estate, furniture, decor, outfits, and more throughout the game. You will first come into contact with Scrooge when you are within the Plaza destroying night thorns. To reach him, you will destroy the night thorns that surround him right outside of his closed-down shop. Once you speak with him, he tells you that he needs to get his shop back open in order to access his money and that all of the other buildings around will have a Scrooge McDuck Construction sign outside of them, which can be used to build and/or upgrade those buildings through him. Of course, you will need to pay a fee in order for him to build these structures, but he does give Goofy's stall and Donald's house for free as a courtesy.
Once you help him rebuild his shop, which is done by collecting some materials and bringing him some Star coins, he will be open for business, and you can now level him up to gain even more helpful items and buildings. Scrooge is vital to progression in this game, as he even gives you the ability to upgrade your own home in the future. Most importantly, he is the one that gifts you your very own crafting table, which is needed for almost every quest you will come across.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Scrooge McDuck Friendship Level Unlocks
Each character comes with a set of bonus unlocks that you can obtain by growing your friendship level with each of them. All of them offer different things, so let's discuss each bonus unlock Scrooge McDuck has to offer:
- Friendship Level 1: Unlocks Scrooge McDuck the character, the Furniture Shop, and Construction business
- Friendship Level 2: Unlocks a Record Player Decoration
- Friendship Level 3: Unlocks an Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 4: Unlocks 500 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 5: Unlocks the Scrooge Wardrobe Decoration
- Friendship Level 6: Unlocks the Bathing in Coin Outfit Overlay
- Friendship Level 7: Unlocks 1,000 Star Coins
- Friendship Level 8: Unlocks the Scrooge McDuck Top Hat
- Friendship Level 9: Unlocks a Poster
- Friendship Level 10: Unlocks Scrooge McDuck's Safe Decoration
- in order to unlock tier 10, you must also complete all of Scrooge's friendship quests.
That's it for our Disney Dreamlight Valley Scrooge McDuck Guide. Check out more guides below: