Tunic, the adventure game about a little fox wearing a tunic is now out and with it, you can dive directly into action. Across the game's sprawling world, you'll encounter all kinds of collectibles. In this Tunic Overworld Collectible Guide, we'll cover the locations of all of the collectibles we've found so far in The Overworld area of the game.
What can I do with each Tunic Collectible?
There are a number of different collectibles to be found in Tunic. Each has a different purpose, such as improving your fox stats or helping you learn about the game. Our Guide hub has a section about what each Tunic Collectible does in detail. We cover both Tunic Fairy Solutions and Locations and Tunic Secret Treasure Solutions and Locations too! We've also got a Tunic Instruction Manual Pages Location guide!
Below, you'll find the locations for Instruction Manual Pages, Magic Potions, Upgrade Items, Ability Cards, and Gold Coins!
Tunic The Overworld Collectibles | Locations Map
The Overworld - Instruction Manual Pages (All Pages Here)
- Page 2/3 - (The Overworld) From the beach where you first wake up pray at the first golden plate you find. This will take you to a secluded area of the shortcut room, you'll find the pages here.
- Page 4/5- (The Overworld) These pages can be found directly south of the entrance to the Dark Tomb from the Overworld. You'll need the ability to teleport dash to obtain it.
- Page 8/9 - (The Overworld) These pages can be found in the South-East area of The Overworld on a pedestal that requires you to have the Purple Halo to obtain.
- Page 10/11 - (The Overworld) As soon as you first enter the Hero's Grave you'll be able to find these two pages in the first room
- Page 15 - (The Overworld) After obtaining your Sword and leaving the East Belltower head across the bridge to the South-West and then head directly North to find them. This collectible includes Page 28.
- Page 16/17 - (The Overworld) From the Fox Statue in front of the Golden Doors head South-West to the Windmill but go down the ladder. Defeat the enemies and pick up the page in this area.
- Page 18/19 - (The Overworld) Directly South of the Well opening you'll find this page.
- Page 22/23 - (The Overworld) In the South-East region of The Overworld you'll see an Instruction Manual page on a pillar. Return here when you can teleport dash.
- Page 24/25 - (The Overworld) After you have rung both Belltowers head through the sealed door and into the large chamber. Take the path to the North-East and follow it to find these pages
- Page 28 - (The Overworld) After obtaining your Sword and leaving the East Belltower head across the bridge to the South-West and then head directly North to find them. This collectible includes Page 15.
- Page 29 - (The Overworld) Walk behind the Windmill and follow the path all the way through the Purple Obelisk room and down another ladder to end up on a beach. Head South and then North-East along the beach. When you get to the Waterfall blocking you from the next section of the beach walk behind it and continue following the beach to find this Page. This collectible includes Page 32
- Page 32 - (The Overworld) Walk behind the Windmill and follow the path all the way through the Purple Obelisk room and down another ladder to end up on a beach. Head South and then North-East along the beach. When you get to the Waterfall blocking you from the next section of the beach walk behind it and continue following the beach to find this Page. This collectible includes Page 29.
- Page 42/43 - (The Overworld) Once you obtain the Halo and are able to teleport dash you can obtain this sheet from the middle of the pool southwest of the Old House.
- Page 44/45 - (The Overworld) Use the Secret Key Combination from Page 43 to unlock the door behind the Pool to the South-West of the Old House.
- Page 48/49 - (The Overworld) Activate the Gold Obelisk in the North-West of the map with the combination hint from Page 44 to create these pages.
- Page 52-53 - (The Overworld) Travel to the room behind the Old House, this is right next to where you find the shield. At the doorway enter the pattern on the door with the D-pad as is shown on page 44 and head inside for these pages.
- Page 54/55 - (The Overworld) You can obtain these pages from the room behind the waterfall after you've collected at least 10 Fairys. Return here and the pages will unlock.
The Overworld - Magic Potions
- From the Windmill in the Overworld head down the ladder and continue South East. Gross the bridge that will appear to your North and unlock the chest for this Partial Magic Potion
- After obtaining the Hookshot return to the golden doorway and Hookshot to the tuning fork to the North-East, then Hookshot further East. Open this chest for a Partial Magic Potion.
The Overworld - Pink Powder
- On the South-West beach in the Overworld, as you're passing underneath the bridge walk south under the Bridge to find a chest.
The Overworld - Ability Cards
- Heart - Enemies have a chance of dropping health
From where you obtained the Old House key head South-West to where a turret will appear. Walk towards the ledge just North-West of this location to find this card.
- Potion - Turns your Health Potions into MP Potions
From the Windmill head South down the ladder and then South-West towards where it says "Belltower" on the map. Once at the lower landing of the West Belltower circle Clockwise around the building, fight an enemy on a bridge, and continue to find the chest with this Card.
- Broken Flaming Sword - You have a more powerful attack, but you'll die in a single hit
From the Beach, you start the game on head North-West until you get to the Sign-post and the Stick cave then head North-East through the grass. Here you'll find a locked door, use the Secret Combination from Page 43 to unlock it, and find this card in the center chest inside.
The Overworld - Gold Coins
- Walk-behind the Windmill and follow the path all the way through the Purple Obelisk room and down another ladder to end up on a beach. Head South and then North-East along the beach. When you get to the Waterfall blocking you from the next section of the beach walk behind it and continue following the beach to a bridge and a page. There is a treasure chest underneath this bridge that you can open for a coin.
- After getting the ability to teleport dash head to the Beach on the far West of The Overworld. Teleport across to the far west island and open the locked chest for this Gold Coin.
- Walk south of the Old House towards the pool with the Instruction Manual in the middle. Head behind the trees to the North-East and down some hidden steps. In this room, there's a chest with a gold coin.
Tunic Shop Collectibles | Locations Map
You can access the shop through the windmill. The shop is also present in other locations around the world, you can identify them on your map as dark pits with eyes peeking out.
Shop - Magic Potions
- This Magic Potion can be purchased at the shop in the windmill for 300 gems
- After completing the Dark Tomb this Magic Potion can be purchased at the shop for 1000
Shop - Gold Coins
- After completing Under The Well this Magic Potion can be purchased at the shop for 999 gems