If you've come across the Lost & Found quests in Dead Island 2, then you'll know they can be some of the most mysterious and interesting parts of the game. You can come across them at random by exploring different locations in the world, and you'll often be tasked with finding a person or location only by following clues, rather than the typical waypoints that show up most of the time. This makes them a bit more challenging, relying on orienteering rather than following basic directions, so this Lost & Found Guide Hub will collect guides for all of the lost and found missions in one place.
Dead Island 2 Lost & Found Guides
In total, there are 15 Lost & Found missions to get your hands on throughout the course of Dead Island 2. You can find a guide on how to find and complete each one at the links in the list below:
- My Mailman Was a Zombie Lost & Found Guide
- The Clean and Snatch Lost & Found Guide
- Jo's Rainy Day Stash Lost & Found Guide
- Fool's Gold Lost & Found Guide
- Drunk and Disorderly Lost & Found Guide
- [REDACTED] Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Laura Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Jamal Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Davis Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Shane Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Pablo Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Rainier Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Greg Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Nadia Lost & Found Guide
- Missing: Steve Lost & Found Guide
Dead Island 2 Achievement List:
In total there are 47 achievements + "Who do You Voodoo" for completing every one:
- A Patton Emerges - Survive the Metro system and get to Hollywood Boulevard.
- Anger Management - Slay 50 zombies with Fury Attacks.
- Apex Predator - Knock down 10 Apex Variants.
- Bookworm - Collect 50 Journals.
- Break a Leg - Maim 100 limbs.
- But Doctor, I am Butcho - Slay a killer clown and get your blood sample back to Dr. Reed.
- Can't Handle the Truth - Learn the truth about what you are as dark secrets are revealed.
- Coup de Grâce - Slay 25 zombies using finishing moves.
- Donk! - Throw a melee weapon and hit a zombie 35+ meters away.
- Down with the Sickness - Reach the highest tier of Autophage infection by equipping Autophage Skills.
- Dr. Reed, I Presume? - Survive the many perils of Venice Beach and meet Dr. Reed at the Serling Hotel.
- Friends Like These - Encounter a mysterious... benefactor? Well, that's what she'd call herself, anyway.
- Git Gutte! - Join forces with Sam B and get your hands on some firepower.
- Go, Bobcats! - Reunite all the VCLA Bobcats.
- Gore Horse - Help an artist to complete their greatest (and grisliest) piece of art.
- Hazardous Materials - Slay 100 Zombies using Caustic, Fire, or Shock damage.
- Hotel California - Fight through the Halperin Hotel to make contact with the authorities.
- Humanity Distilled - Equip your first Numen Skill Card.
- I Am the Resurrection - Revive other Slayers 5 times.
- I Got a Zombie Army and You Can't Harm Me - Perform 25 perfect defensive moves.
- Internet Famous - Complete Amanda's Clickbait quests. You won't believe what happens next!
- Jumbo Keyring - Unlock 10 Lockboxes.
- LA Influential - Complete 40 non-Story Quests.
- Like Riding a Bike - Find Patton and convince him to fly you out of Hell-A.
- Make it So - Help Sarah and Sebastian light a beacon of hope.
- Making Your Mark - Complete 10 non-Story Quests.
- Max Headroom - Reach level 30.
- Not Even My Final Form - Slay a Mutator before it transforms.
- On Safari - Complete the first tier of every Zombie Challenge.
- Ooh, Shiny! - Find your first Legendary Weapon.
- Our True Nature - Give up your chance to be human again.
- Perks of the Job - Complete 5 Blueprint Challenges.
- Personal Assistant Personally Assisted - Track down Michael and rescue him from the Terror at Monarch Studios.
- Rising Star - Complete 20 non-Story Quests.
- Sharpest Tool in the Box - Complete 5 Lost and Found Weapon Quests.
- Slayer Squad - Complete any 5 quests in co-op.
- Smorgasbord - Complete the first tier of every Exploration Challenge.
- Sole Survivor - Complete 9 Lost and Found Missing Person Quests.
- Stacking the Deck - Collect 30 Skill Cards.
- Survival Skills - Complete the first tier of every Survivor Challenge.
- This is My Weapon - Fully upgrade a Superior weapon and customize it with a mod or perk in every slot.
- Variety is the Spice of Death - Complete the first tier of every Weapon Challenge.
- Welcome To Hell-A - Survive a plane crash, get bitten, and create your first Zombie-Free Zone.
- Zombicidal Maniac - Complete the first tier of every Combat Challenge.
- Zombologist - Unlock every zombie type in the Zompedia.
Dead Island 2 Sole Survivor Achievement
The Sole Survivor achievement/trophy requires you to complete all 9 of the Lost & Found Missing Person quests. Keep in mind that only a few of these quests are available in the Sirlin Hotel at a time, with some requiring story progression as they involve areas that appear later on. None of the Missing Person quests are missable, so you can always leave them until after the main story is completed.
Dead Island 2 Sharpest Tool in the Box Achievement
The Sharpest Tool in the Box achievement/trophy only requires you to complete 5 of the 6 Lost & Found Weapon Quests. Some of these will be marked on the map, though many require you to kill named zombies that are not marked with the quest icon. None of the Lost & Found Weapon Quests are missable, and they all reward you with useful legendary weapons that are not obtainable elsewhere.