There are six Kyber bricks to unlock in each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One for completing the level, three for filling up the stud gauge all the way to True Jedi, one for collecting all minikits and one for completing all three level challenges. In this guide, we'll show you how to get all of the minikits and challenges, as well as outline what characters are unlocked by completing the level The Boarding Party in Episode IV.
The Boarding Party Minikit Locations: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
For collecting all five minikits in The Boarding Party you'll unlock the Tantive IV Escape Pod (Micro)
The Boarding Party Minikit #1
After passing the electrical grid and making your way through to the next hallway, instead of continuing the story path use a Jedi/Sith to open the door behind you and follow along that hallway from there. After a series of obstacle course trials, you'll find a minikit at the end of it.
The Boarding Party Minikit #2
At the Stormtrooper Disco get rid of all the stormtroopers and then use Jedi mind tricks on the remaining three figures in the room to distract them so they start dancing. The disco ball will explode, rebuild it and you'll get your next minikit.
The Boarding Party Minikit #3
After receiving the hologram from Admiral Ackbar and stormtroopers blast into the room through the two side doors, defeat them and then go through the door on the left hand side. There's four buttons on the floor at the end of the hall, you'll need to use the Gonk droid to stand on one of them, another character for the second and then a separated protocol droid for the last two. That opens the door and allows you to access another minikit.
The Boarding Party Minikit #4
The last escape pod room holds a pile of junk. Attack the pile to demolish it, then rebuild the minikit to obtain it.
The Boarding Party Minikit #5
There are four floating Mynocks you'll encounter around the ship. Destroy all of them to earn your last minikit.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga The Boarding Party Level Challenges
- Sometimes I Amaze Myself - Defeat an enemy with an explosive canister. Use your blaster to shoot any of the exploding canisters when they're next to an enemy and kaboom! Watch out, because they can also harm you, if you're in range.
- I Suggest a New Strategy - Defeat a stormtrooper with their own weapon. Near the end of the level when C-3PO and R2 are trying to escape, you’ll come across a protocol droid terminal. Use your protocol droid on it and take control of the weapon inside the stormtrooper’s room. Blast them to smithereens and grab your achievement.
- Vacuumed Up! - Flush Stormtroopers out into space. When the story forks and gives you two building options, choose the water canon to put out the fire. After that, go to the end of the hallway and activate the space lock to drag all the stormtroopers into the void, but hold on and avoid being sucked out yourself.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga The Boarding Party Character Unlocks
At the end of The Boarding Party, you'll unlock the following characters for finishing the level for the first time:
- Captain Antilles
- Leia (Episode IV)
- CR90 Corvette (Tantive IV) Continuing through the story to get to the next level will also get you
- Old Ben Kenobi (Tatooine)
- Luke Skywalker (Episode IV)
- Tusken Raider