There are six Kyber bricks to unlock in each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One for completing the level, three for filling up the stud gauge all the way to True Jedi, one for collecting all minikits and one for completing all three level challenges. In this guide, we'll show you how to get all of the minikits and challenges, as well as outline what characters are unlocked by completing the level Out for the Count in Episode III.
Out for the Count Minikit Locations: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Please Note: a bug in the game can cause the incorrect minikit to be unlocked in this level when you pick one up. If the guide below is mismatched with the minikits you're missing, try the others and see if they're still available.
Out for the Count Minikit #1
For this minikit, you'll have to head for the room in the middle of the southern edge of the map. Inside, there will be a hologram of a minikit, and picking it up will see you trapped inside a force field. Use your Jedi powers to disable the trap then wait a few seconds for a minikit to be released from a nearby metal block.
Out for the Count Minikit #2
For the second minikit, you'll need to head into the room that is directly to the left of where you start the level but make sure you go all the way through both sets of doors (using a villain character as necessary.) The room you're looking for contains robot arms building droids. Attack the bucket of droid parts in the room and build the minikit to collect it.
Out for the Count Minikit #3
In the northermost room of the map, you'll find a statue of General Grevious that this missing his signature four-lightsaber look. Destroy the four lights in the corners of the room and then use your jedi powers into Grevious' arms to receive the minikit hiding in the base of the statue.
Out for the Count Minikit #4
In the corridor heading south at the end of the passage you started the level in, there is a laser gate blocking your way. As you approach, you should see a square in the ground that you can unblock. Once it comes up, take out the power sources to remove the lasers. Then, jump over the next set of lasers using the movable block. The minikit is in this area at the back, hidden by some random crates you'll need to jump over.
Out for the Count Minikit #5
For this minikit, head to the room with a protocol droid station and activate the alarm. This will open a door containing the minikit and a couple of Magna Guards for you to contend with.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Out for the Count Level Challenges
- Beep Boop Backup - Directly to the left of your starting location is a door you'll need a villain to get inside. Once you are inside, you can use a protocol droid to activate the nearby robot turret and complete the challenge.
- Civil War - Use the panel mentioned in the challenge above to activate a Droidaka and use it to attack one of the battle droids.
- Wet Floor! - Near the end of the level you should find a big pool of water. Make sure the droidika is standing inside it and then use a scoundrel to shoot the nearby conduit and electrify the water to complete this challenge.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Out for the Count Character Unlocks
There are a fair few characters for you to enjoy after beating this level, assuming that you actually like any of them:
- Anakin Skywalker (Episode III - Cape)
- Anakin Skywalker (Episode III)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode III - Cape)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode III)
- B1 Battle Droid
- Palpatine (Chancellor - Red)