There are six Kyber bricks to unlock in each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One for completing the level, three for filling up the stud gauge all the way to True Jedi, one for collecting all minikits and one for completing all three level challenges. In this guide, we'll show you how to get all of the minikits and challenges, as well as outline what characters are unlocked by completing the level This is Some Rescue in Episode IV.
This Is Some Rescue Minikit Locations: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
For collecting all five minikits in This Is Some Rescue you'll unlock the Y-wing (Micro).
This Is Some Rescue Minikit #1
At the start of the level, use a protocol droid to grab the password from the terminal next to you. After you find the hidden room in the Death Star (See Challenges: Special Edition) input that password there and you’ll open up a hidden room with a minikit.
This Is Some Rescue Minikit #2
In the same hidden Death Star room, stack up the crates to reach a small balcony on the other corner of the room from the password terminal, using the force. Jump up to the balcony and then use a lightsaber to cut a hole in the corner and reveal another minikit.
This Is Some Rescue Minikit #3
When you first switch to controlling Luke and Leia, use the villain panel in the room to open up a hidden room with a minikit inside
This Is Some Rescue Minikit #4
After opening the alternate bridge across the gap (See Challenges: For Luck) use a Jedi to swing up the wall on the poles on the right hand side, the next level contains a small alcove with a minikit.
This Is Some Rescue Minikit #5
Destroy all 3 mouse droids on the Death Star.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga This Is Some Rescue Level Challenges
- Special Edition - Discover the hidden room within the Death Star. After you take the passcard back from the cowering imperial officer who’s allergic to wookies, there’s a door behind him with gold bars on it. Use a Bounty Hunter to open the door and you’ll complete the challenge.
- Bullseye - Find a more uncivilized way to help Luke and Leia. Rather than building a block and standing on the button to open the door to let Luke and Leia through, shoot the red button above the door that’s holding them back to disable it.
- For Luck - Discover an alternate method across the gap to escape the Stormtroopers. From the room where you take control of Luke and Leia, use a Bounty Hunter to open the gold doors at the back of the room, head on up the steps and then use an Astromech droid on the console to open up the door to a bridge across the gap and complete the challenge.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga This Is Some Rescue Character Unlocks
At the end of the level This Is Some Rescue, you'll unlock the following characters for completing the level for the first time:
- Empire Captain
- Stormtrooper (Empire Commander)
- Stormtrooper (Empire Sergeant)
If you continue through the story to the next level you will also unlock:
- Luke Skywalker's T-65 X-wing (Vehicle)