Our Potionomics Quinn Character Guide will go over Rank Up events, gifts, and potential unlocks once you become closer friends.
Potionomics Quinn's Biography
Quinn runs the island's main ingredient store, alongside their pet mimic Boxer. They can come across as a little mean spirited, though their services are invaluable to a budding potions witch like Sylvia.
Can You Romance Quinn in Potionomics?
Yes, Quinn is available to romance once you hit Rank 7, as long as you pick the romantic dialogue choices during events.
Potionomics Quinn Gifts
Quinn's favourite type of ingredient is Slime. An easy cheap option for this is the item "Sack of Slime", which can be bought directly from Quinn.
Potionomics Quinn Event Guide
These are the correct dialogue choices to choose if you want to maximise friendship gain during events.
Whenever you have the options “Let’s stay on topic” and “Tell me more”, these just let you read or skip certain dialogue without any changes to friendship. Options we've highlighted in bold are romantic choices — picking these is required to to unlock romance, though they can be ignored without reducing friendship.
- Rank 1 - “Sure Thing”. “Excited to get to know you”.
- Rank 2 - “I do like the view”. “We’re in this together, then”.
- Rank 3 - “It’s sort of romantic”. “You want me to rough him up”.
- Rank 4 - “You’re cute when you’re woozy”. “There’s always next time”.
- Rank 5 - “I’m just using you”. “You wanted to get me alone, huh?”.
- Rank 6 - “No change there”. “I like seeing this side of you”.
- Rank 7 - “You’re getting sweet on me”. “It sounds like a trap”.
- Rank 8 - "I hope you punched them".
- Rank 9 - "It's a good idea".
- Rank 10 - Requires Superior Mana Potion, Superior Sight Enhancer.
Potionomics Quinn Unlocks
At Rank 4, you unlock at 10% discount at Quinn's store. Once you hit Rank 8, this increases to 20%. All other ranks unlock new cards.