Our Potionomics Saffron Character Guide will go over Rank Up events, gifts, and potential unlocks once you become closer friends.
Potionomics Saffron's Biography
If you need shop upgrades, then Saffron's the person you need. Away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland, she spends her time building increasingly larger projects.
Can You Romance Saffron in Potionomics?
Yes, Saffron is available to romance once you hit Rank 7, as long as you pick the romantic dialogue choices during events.
Potionomics Saffron Gifts
Saffron's favourite type of ingredient is Plant.
Potionomics Saffron Event Guide
These are the correct dialogue choices to choose if you want to maximise friendship gain during events.
Whenever you have the options “Let’s stay on topic” and “Tell me more”, these just let you read or skip certain dialogue without any changes to friendship. Options we've highlighted in bold are romantic choices — picking these is required to to unlock romance, though they can be ignored without reducing friendship.
- Rank 1 - “There’s no shame in getting older”, medium increase. "You're cute, too".
- Rank 2 - “The feeling’s very mutual”. “Sure, a little bit”.
- Rank 3 - “Do you want to head back?”. “You’re the nicest sight around”.
- Rank 4 - “It’s a work in progress, but it’s coming along”. “It’s kind of hot”.
- Rank 5 - “It’s more romantic than the forest”. “It’s important to memorialize our fallen”.
- Rank 6 - “Yes. Say no more”. “You’re a vision of grace”.
- Rank 7 - “I like making you smile”. “I’ll give you space if that’s what you want”.
- Rank 8 - “I should learn the difference”.
- Rank 9 - “Thanks for looking out for me”. “The good stuff is worth some hurt”.
- Rank 10 - Requires Superior Fire Tonic, Superior Ice Tonic.
Potionomics Saffron Unlocks
At Rank 4, you unlock at 10% discount at Saffron's store. Once you hit Rank 8, this increases to 20%. All other ranks unlock new cards.