Our Potionomics Xid Character Guide will go over Rank Up events, gifts, and potential unlocks once you become closer friends.
Potionomics Xid's Biography
Xidriel, known to friends as Xid, is a musician-turned-adventurer, looking to break free from the constraints of the music industry.
Can You Romance Xid in Potionomics?
Yes, Xid is available to romance once you hit Rank 7, as long as you pick the romantic dialogue choices during events.
Potionomics Xid Gifts
Xid's favourite type of ingredient is Bugs. Rotfly Larva is a cheap common ingredient that drop from the Enchanted Forest.
Potionomics Xid Event Guide
These are the correct dialogue choices to choose if you want to maximise friendship gain during events.
Whenever you have the options “Let’s stay on topic” and “Tell me more”, these just let you read or skip certain dialogue without any changes to friendship. Options we've highlighted in bold are romantic choices — picking these is required to to unlock romance, though they can be ignored without reducing friendship.
- Rank 1 - “Won't you miss singing?”. “What about romantic exploits?”.
- Rank 2 - “I feel safe with you”. “Sounds like some of my customers”.
- Rank 3 - “Grin and bear it”. “I bet you were adorable”.
- Rank 4 - “The key to my heart”. “Friendship”, “Unless you’re a fiend or foe”. “An underdog/A hero”, no change.
- Rank 5 - “I make time for friends”. “You could never be average”. “Powers/Personality”, no change.
- Rank 6 - “You always stand out in a crowd”. “I prefer to make my own fashion choices”. “Animal helper/Helpful Mage”, no change.
- Rank 7 - “I like getting you all to myself”. “Internal conflict/External conflict), no change. “You took the words right out of my mouth”.
- Rank 8 - “When can I hear it?”. “Confident/Worried”, no change.
- Rank 9 - “I’m sorry, that’s hard”.
- Rank 10 - Requires Superior Petrification Cure, Superior Silence Cure.
Potionomics Xid Unlocks
At Rank 4, you unlock at 25% discount when sending Xid out on adventures. Once you hit Rank 8, this increases to 50%. All other ranks unlock new cards.