Kena: Bridge of Spirits the gorgeous new Adventure title from Ember Lab is now available to play and there's a lot to find. In this game, you play as Kena, a spirit guide, who is looking to find what's the cause of the corruption plaguing the land and to do that you need to explore, assist people with their problems, and find all kinds of useful collectibles along the way. In this Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide we'll go over how to find all of the Meditation Spots. This guide is complete and shows all twelve Meditation Spots.
In this guide, the locations will be listed in the order that you visit the regions. If there's a pre-requisite for finding a Meditation Spot such as access to arrows we'll make sure to specify. The Meditation Spots are unique because they are not listed on any map, you just need to stumble upon them or know where to find them.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Village
You can only obtain these in the late-game so ignore them for now
5. After defeating Warrior and returning from the spirit world this Meditation Spot is right in front of you.
6. After defeating Maskmaker and returning from the spirit world turn around and you'll see a Meditation Spot right in front of you.
8. After defeating Hunter and returning from the spirit world this Meditation Spot is right in front of you
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Taro's Tree
10. After defeating Taro you can return to the fallen tree and meditate where you previously began the battle.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Rusu Mountain
12. After getting the bow and beginning to descend the mountain you'll get to the first drawbridge you're able to lower. After you've crossed it head to the right and there will be a platform for you to jump over to. Then shoot the glowing blue flower and you'll get pulled towards it, it's here that you'll find the meditation spot. This is right next to Rusu's Backyard warp point.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Forgotten Forest
9. Looking at the Sacred Tree Warp Point head to the West until you get to a bridge running over shallow water. Walk upstream and you'll see a crystal you can shoot out of your reach. Once you hit it two more platforms will appear allowing you to continue. Find the Meditation point just past here
11. After making it into the Lantern Cave area head to the left and up the cliff face. Continue till you get to where a Forest Tear seed can be planted. Look up to find gems in the trees, start with the lit one and shoot them all. Plant the seed and tear through the corruption to the left and you'll find another meditation point.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Fields
2. After defeating Adira in the Fields area you can return to the symbol in the Tower where you started the battle to Meditate
3. From the Tower Entrance Warp Point circle counterclockwise around the tree until you see a large rock formation. Use it to climb onto the higher level of scaffolding. From here now circle around the tree clockwise until you're at the back of it. You should see ruins directly south of you from here. Climb these and you'll find another Meditation Spot.
4. After defeating the Stone Guardian enter the building and you'll go by a workbench. Keep walking through the building and then circle to the right. When you get to a dead-end inside another building you can find grip marks to climb up. Jump into the adjacent building with the broken roof for this Meditation Spot.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Village Heart
1. After you make it to the Village Heart Warp Spot continue into the cave. Immediately turn left and walk till you're outside. Look left and down to see a Deadzone Heart you can destroy and rocks to make a bridge. This will take you to the Meditation Spot.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Meditation Spot Guide - Mountain Shrine
7. When you complete the game the last thing you do will be to meditate at the Mountain Shrine. For some reason, it doesn't always register correctly on the first time due to the area being in a certain state. After finishing the game meditate at the Mountain Shrine once more for it to count.