The Spiral Scouts is a new puzzle adventure from Cantaloupe Kids, a team that includes HunieDev, the developer of HuniePop. Here's the description from the game's steam page:
The founders of the Spiral Scouts have been isolated and sealed away within their realms by a mysterious force, preventing them from gathering together at the Citadel to perform the Spiral Ceremony; a sacred tradition of paramount importance. It's up to you to travel to each realm and earn enough Scout Badges to break the seals and reunite the founders before it's too late!
- Earn up to 30 Scout Badges across a lively forest, a spooky graveyard and whatever that other place is!
- Over 50 unique puzzles that'll challenge you to think through solutions in a variety of interesting ways!
- Non-linear progression allows you to tackle challenges in almost any order!
- Slam-packed with dozens of idiots to interact with, each with their own stupid problems to solve!
- Cute paper cut-out art style that weirdly fits with all the depraved and disgusting stuff in the game!
- Sick original soundtrack by the composer behind the music for "HuniePop", "Song of the Deep" and "Welcome to the Game"!
- Take drugs, make fun of losers, fart in people's faces, witness horrific atrocities and so much more worse!