Soul Hackers 2 has a lot that fans of the Persona or Shin Megami Tensei franchise will be used to from the combat to the demons that you'll recruit in your journey. One of the other things that Soul Hackers 2 has is that there are specific quests to fuse and show certain Demons to Victor, the proprietor of the Cirque du Goumaden. In this Soul Hackers 2 Fusion Quest Guide we'll go over all of the quests related to summoning demons and how to obtain them.
How do I fuse demons in Soul Hacker 2?
After completing Soul Hackers 2's first story Soul Matrix dungeon, Arrow's first floor, you'll gain access to the Roppo Realm. It's here that you'll be able to enter Cirque de Goumaden where you can fuse Demons.
During the story of Soul Hacker 2 you'll unlock four different quests from Club Cretaceous that will require you to fuse together a specific demon to show Victor. The reward for these quests is that it will decrease the summoning cost for future demons that you wish to resummon, you'll also get a large amount of yen but if you needed to summon any specific demons to complete the quest then you might find yourself quickly coming out of the quest with a negative Yen amount.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when fusing together demons to be able to meet the requirements for these quests as fast and easily as possible:
- Unlike in previous games the only requirement that Victor wants you to meet is that you can give him the demon in question, it doesn't need to be at any specific level or have learned any special abilities. All you will need is the demon in question.
- In order to recruit or fuse any demon you need to make sure that Ringo's level meets or is greater than the demon's level. When you first receive the "Mock the Invisible World" quest at Club Cretacious you'll likely be between Level 10-15, you'll need to reach 17 before you are able to complete this quest.
- When you complete these quests you'll be giving Victor the demon, make sure it's registered in your Demon Compendium before you give it to Victor so that you can use some of the money he rewards you with to resummon them if they're a demon you want to keep with you.
- Summoning past demons is your best friend here, make sure you've been recruiting and fusing as many demons as you can up to this point so that if part of the recipe for a demon is one you've previously owned you can quickly fuse it.
If you don't have one or multiple of the demons that are listed as fusible be sure to check out the full Soul Hackers 2 Fusion Guide to see what path you might be able to take to get to a fusion you need.
Fusion Quest #1 - How to fuse Koppa Tengu in Soul Hackers 2
Quest Name: Mock the Invisible World
Unlock Requirement: After Fusing two Demons for the first time
Client: Victor the Showman in the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 17
Reward: 50,000 Yen & Compendium Summoning costs cut by 5%
Extra Details: Create the Demon Koppa Tengu. This is a Level 17 demon that can be created by fusing the following:
- Onmoraki + Tsuchigumo
- Gremlin + Mad Gasser
Fusion Quest #2 - How to fuse Turbo Granny in Soul Hackers 2
Quest Name: Accursed Creator
Unlock Requirement: Visited the Orphanage for the first time and unlocked access to Subway Line 14
Client: Victor the Showman in the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 24
Reward: 60,000 Yen and Compendium summoning costs cut by 5%
Extra Details: Create Turbo Granny. This is a Level 24 demon that can be created by fusing the following:
- Melon Frost + Mad Gasser
- Take-Minakata (Special Fusion) + Makami
- Take-Minakata (Special Fusion) + Mishaguji
- Shiisaa + Jack-o'-Lantern
Fusion Quest #3 - How to fuse Apsaras in Soul Hackers 2
Quest Name: Deepest Mysteries of Creation
Unlock Requirement: When you reach the night of the New Moon
Client: Victor in the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 31
Reward: 90,000 yen and Compendium summoning costs cut by 5%
Extra Details: Create Apsaras. This is a Level 31 demon that can be created by fusing the following:
- B Hawaii Frost + Koppa Tengu
- Zhen + Kurama Tengu
- Lilim + Kurama Tengu
- Muu Shuwuu + Kurama Tengu
- Muu Shuwuu + Kodama
Fusion Quest #4 - How to fuse Rakshasa in Soul Hackers 2
Quest Name: …Scientist
Unlock Requirement: Complete Ozaki Hope Tower, meet in Safehouse after Aion talk
Client: Victor at the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 45
Reward: 140,000 yen and Compendium summoning costs cut by 5%
Extra Details: Create Jaki Rakshasa. This is a Level 31 demon that can be created by fusing the following:
- Hell Biker + Basilisk
- Hell Biker + Dionysus
- Hell Biker + Vasuki
- Hell Biker + Vouivre
- Hell Biker + Arahabaki
- Unicorn + Power
Once you've completed the fourth quest Victor will remark that this is the last of these quests that he'll request of you. At this point your compendium summoning cost will be as discounted as it can be.
That's it for our Soul Hackers 2 Fusion Quest Guide - check out more guides below!