A really interesting thing about all of the demons from Shin Megami Tensei and all of its spin-offs is that the demons that they use are pretty much all linked to religions and cultures from around the world. One of the Questlines of Soul Hackers 2 comes from a man who is interested in asking you questions about the history and stories of a few of these demons. In this Soul Hackers 2 Academics Wanted Quest Guide we'll go through how to obtain each of these quiz quests as well as supply you with all the answers to ace this test!
There are some obvious ones in there like Thor or Mermaid, but when you get all the way to Baihu it might be interesting for you to know that this White Tiger is one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations. There is a series of quests in Soul Hackers 2 each called a variation of the name "Academics Wanted" where you're hired by a Devil Summoner to solve a series of quizzes to help the client follow clues to his late father's treasure. These quests have no combat associated to them and are extremely fast to complete so the rewards are definitely worth picking up.
Soul Hackers 2 Academics Wanted Answers
Request Name: Academics Wanted
Unlock Requirement: After Fusing two Demons for the first time
Client: Kyuta in the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 14
Reward: 6,000 yen
Extra Details: You'll need to answer three questions correctly about Demons
- What is the current name of the country where the story of Night Mokoi Originated? - Australia
- What is the translated meaning of Jirae Koropokkur's name? - "Dweller beneath the butterbur"
- Which demon is also known by the title "count of death and destruction"? - Halphas
Soul Hackers 2 Academics Wanted (Again) Answers
Request Name: Academics Wanted (Again)
Unlock Requirement: After fighting Ash in the Ozaki Hope Tower
Client: Kyuta in Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 38
Reward: 24,000 yen
Extra Details: You'll need to answer four questions correctly about Demons
- What is the name of the demon said to seduce men and born from the demon Lilith? - Lilim
- Nezha Taizi is the Chinese heroic god in the form of a young boy. Whom did he fight? - Sun Wukong
- The Raptor Muu Shuwuu was supposedly a girl who never knew love. What is she known to drain from her victims? - Brains
- What two things is the Greeg god Dionysus associated with? - Drink and Theater
Soul Hackers 2 Academics Wanted (Yes, Again) Answers
Request Name: Academics Wanted (Yes, Again)
Unlock Requirement: Gain access to the 24th Municipal Ward
Client: Kyuta in the Roppo Realm
Recommended Level: 59
Reward: 180,000 yen
Extra Details: You'll need to answer five questions correctly about Demons
- Divine Power is a ranked title for angels. What is their original Greek name? - Exousiai
- Which of these demons is known to have a great knowledge of both birds and jewelry? - Decarabia
- Which evil dragon is famous for being slain by the Scandinavian hero, Siegfried? - Fafnir
- Concerning the vampire Kudlak and the emissary of light, Kresnik. What color are their animal forms when they do battle? - Black and White
- What is the name of the place of judgment where the Egyptian god Anubis weighs the hearts of the dead? - The Court of Osiris
After completing the last set of answers the client is finally about to find the secret treasure from his late father, but it turns out it's a note commending him on the knowledge of demons required to get him this far. It's a bit of a "your reward is the friends you made along the way" moment, but at least for the player, the real reward is the 200k+ Yen that you've been able to collect as you complete these tasks.
That's it for our Soul Hackers 2 Academics Wanted Quest Guide - check out more guides below!