Today third-party developers shared plenty of news about aircraft and airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator, including a release.
We start with iniBuilds, which revealed new screenshots of its upcoming Airbus A300-600R. Specifically, we get to see some interesting panels and parts that appear to be interactive.
The developer mentioned on Discord that development is progressing well, and you can see the results below.
More screenshots come for DC Designs' Su-27 Flanker, with a development update. The decals for the cockpit are almost complete. Work remaining to do includes animations of gauges and flight controls, the paint kit, and refinement of the flight model, but it "shouldn't be too long" to release.
We then got an announcement and a trailer from Cockspur, which revealed its Embraer Phenom 100 bizjet. Details are scarce for the moment, but you can watch the trailer on the developer's Facebook page.
The developer mentioned that the airport is "on final," so it shouldn't be long before it's released.
Last, but not least, LN Design released Pau Pyrénées Airport (LFBP) in southern France. It's currently available on Simmarket for $21.09.
It includes the following features.
- ALL custom 3D models of ALL buildings, modeled in detail and with a never before seen care for both detailing and performance
- Full PBR Stunning texturing
- Mixed 4K - 2K texturemaps resolution
- Living airport with animated people in the terminal and Military Heliport
- FULLY MODELED Military Heliport!
- Accurate Layout of the whole airport surface. Taxiways, Runway, Buildings, Taxi Logic has ALL been done with care and detail. Feel free to use REAL charts to navigate the airport!
- Fully HANDMADE INTERIORS for: Control Tower, Main Terminal, Locavions Hangar (serving as a parking), AeroClub du Bearn, Military Control Tower
- Completely custom, revamped and reworked Night Lighting reflecting the real counterpart of LFBP in each single detail
- Finetuned Navaids and Visual Aids
- A LOT of aesthetics props, tweaks and more to give more life to the airport
- Perfectly made Aprons and taxiways, using custom textures and true-to-life coloring
- Correction of the Satellite Image imperfections (grounded planes, covered grass imperfections)
And that's all for today. As usual, if you want daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news covering updates and add-ons, you can count on our daily coverage here on TechRaptor.