The Talos Principle 2 is chock-full of puzzles that are meant to wrack your brain. A couple of these are found early on once you arrive at the mysterious island. Our guide discusses how to complete the Elevation and Interconnectivity Lost Puzzles in The Talos Principle 2, which are located in the East 1 - Grasslands Ring sector.
Take note that Lost Puzzles in The Talos Principle 2 aren’t numbered, as they have triangle icons instead. However, they still count toward your tally in each zone if you want to access the tower.
How to Complete the Elevation and Interconnectivity Lost Puzzles in The Talos Principle 2
The key device that’s used in Grasslands Ring puzzles, like Elevation and Interconnectivity in The Talos Principle 2, is the RGB Converter. As the term implies, it combines two particular light sources to create a beam with a different color. Here’s what happens:
- Combining blue + red creates a green light.
- Combining blue + green creates a red light.
- Lastly, combining red + green creates a blue light.
Lost Puzzle: Elevation Solution
Here’s what you need to know if you want to solve The Talos Principle 2 Elevation puzzle:
- Get the Connector and link it with the blue light source and blue receptacle to obtain the RGB Converter.
- Place the RGB Converter on the plate so you can also get the Hexahedron block.
- Next, link the RGB Converter with the red and green lights so it can turn blue. Have it target the first blue receptacle.
- If you take the Connector, you’ll see that the barrier will remain open since the RGB Converter has a beam hitting that.
- Link the Connector with the RGB Converter and the last receptacle to unlock the terminal.
Lost Puzzle: Interconnectivity Solution
Here’s what you need to do to solve The Talos Principle 2 Interconnectivity puzzle:
- Place the RGB Converter on the plate so you can pass through the barrier.
- Link the Connector to the red light source.
- Link the RGB Converter with the Connector, the blue light source, and the green receptacle. Make sure the RGB Converter is placed on the plate.
This opens up a nook that has two additional Connectors. Here are the next steps:
- Take the three Connectors with you and make sure they’re all linked to each other. Place them in the proper spots so that the blue beam manages to hit the blue receptacle going around the area.
- As for the RGB Converter, have it link to the red light source and the last blue Connector. Then, target the green receptacle. This removes the barrier blocking the way to the terminal.
That’s it: that’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Elevation and Interconnectivity puzzles in The Talos Principle 2. Now that you’re done with these tasks, you might want to know how to solve the Lost Puzzles in East 2 - Wooded Plateau and East 3 - Eastern Wetlands.