Today third-party developers had some juicy news and releases to share with Microsoft Flight Simulator fans, including aircraft and scenery aplenty.
We start with SC Designs, the sister company of DC Design (literally, since the two developers are brothers) which is known for the excellent F-16 Fighting Falcon. Now, the developer teased a rather relevant historical fighter, the F-5E Tiger II.
For now, we get only one screenshot of the unmistakable cockpit with more news promised "within a week or two."
It comes with the following features.
- Stunningly Realistic Visuals: Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Texan II with breathtaking graphics and attention to detail that will leave you in awe.
- Precise Flight Dynamics: The IRIS Texan II has been meticulously designed to mimic the real-world aircraft's flight characteristics for an incredibly lifelike experience.
- A Wealth of Options: Customize your Texan II with a variety of liveries and features, making every flight unique to your preferences.
- User-Friendly Interface: A streamlined user interface ensures that you can get in the cockpit and take off without a hitch, even if you're new to flight simulation.
- Shorts SD3-30 Passenger Aircraft
- Shorts SD3-30 SHERPA Military/Cargo prototype
- Shorts SD3-30 UTT Military / Cargo Export model
- Shorts C23A Military Transport
- Shorts SD3-30 Cargo variant
- Shorts SD3-60 Passenger Aircraft
- Shorts SD3-60 Cargo Variant
- Shorts C23B Military Transport
- Shorts C23C Military Transport
We also get a couple of releases, starting with Spinoza's Stadtlohn-Vreden Airport (EDLS) in the Borken district, Germany. You can find it on Simmarket for $21.53.
Another small airport is Očová Airport (LZOC) in Slovakia by Flying Partners Slovakia.
It's available on Simmarket for $8.49 and it includes the following.
- Newly modeled buildings covered with photo textures created on 05/13/2023
- Custom Buildings and Hangars of the Ocova airport with detailed textures
- Custom Airplanes and Cars
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- 1103 pcs hand-picked, edited and fitted 3D objects
- Detailed custom ground textures
- Modified handling vehicles and staff
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Realistic ortho photo map
- The altitude points of the airport, frequencies, taxiways, stands, runways, lights, overall appearance and much more were created according to the latest AIP SR data, satellite data, by a personal visit to the airport ( May 2023 )
- Complete airport charts included in this manual
- FPS friendly
With today's news done, I leave you with the usual reminder that here on TechRaptor we cover daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news, to help you find your bearings within the sim's massive add-on market.