Bubsy: Paws on Fire
Bubsy the Bobcat returns yet again, even if no one wants him to! Bubsy: Paws on Fire is an auto-runner starring everyone’s least favorite bobcat and three of his friends. Arriving on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2019, what could PAW-sibly go wrong? Everything. Everything could go wrong.
Anyway, here are some more facts about the game courtesy of Accolade and Choice Provisions:
Arriving in Q1 2019 on PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch, Paws on Fire! marks Choice Provisions’ first foray into the highly competitive world of bobcat-based video games. It’s also set to be Bubsy’s biggest adventure yet, with features such as:
- Four playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
- Over 100 levels set across three different worlds!
- Three boss battles!
- A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
- A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
- Unique character dialog for every level!
- A variety of collectible types, ensuring maximum replayability!
- The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We’ve even included Virgil Reality from the Bubsy pilot–we dug deep!
In case you needed more, here’s what Bubsy himself had to say about his new adventure.
When I told my agent I wanted my next game to be my best yet, he reminded me I was no longer his client and had his number changed. Luckily the suc-… er, developers at Choice Provisions still agreed to partner up with me. It’s amazing what a couple of sharpened claws can get you in this world!
Release DateEarly 2019
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingRP - Rating Pending
No feature posts about this game.
No media posts about this game.