Today Warner Bros. Games and Rocksteady released an extensive behind-the-scenes look at Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League and opened pre-orders for the game.
The video, which is the first of a series of deep dives into the upcoming open-world game, focuses on the gameplay mechanics (including a good look at traversal and combat abilities), the storytelling, and a look at the game's open-world version of Metropolis.
On top of plenty of commentary from the developers at Rocksteady, we even get comments from Tara Strong ( who voices Harley Quinn), Scott Porter (the Flash), and Samoa Joe (King Shark) as they talk about the game.
Of course, there's plenty of gameplay to enjoy in the video and we get to see the members of the Suicide Squad getting some time to play with gadgets that enhance their traversal capabilities.
You can check it out below.
As mentioned above, pre-orders are also now available, with four classic outfits to be granted as pre-order bonus as you can see in the trailer below.
Both Standard and Deluxe Editions are available for pre-order, priced respectively at $69.99 and $99.99. Here's what they grant.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Standard Edition
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Main game features Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action-shooter experience
- Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
- Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
- Four Classic Outlets, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
- Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Deluxe Edition
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Game Store)
- All Standard Edition content and pre-order bonuses
- Four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
- Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
- Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
- One premium battle pass token
- Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
- Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League releases on February 2, 2024, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, following the latest delay announced in April. The game was originally announced all th way in 2020, and it has certainly taken a while to get to this point.