The Overwatch team have announced that they will release a patch fixing some of the broken mechanics and heroes that bugged out when they added the Uprising PvE update. This news comes from a post by Blizzard Entertainment's QA Lead Max Thompson on the Overwatch forums.
Good evening everyone, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update regarding some of the fixes that are coming in the next patch.
- Mei's primary weapon and ultimate are not able to slow enemies.
- Projectiles are not behaving correctly when shot from on top of the payload.
- Bots not spawning during the escort phase of the Uprising event.
- Multiple fixes to Uprising event statistics
- Instant wins in some game modes under very specific circumstances.
The Uprising event adds in a new PvE mode where 4 heroes have to complete a set of objectives while fighting Null Sector bots, a pro-Omnic faction fighting for equal rights for Omnics, in the streets of King's Row, London. This event adds in a bunch of new skins for a select few heroes in addition to more sprays than you would ever want. If you want some tips about handling the Uprising mode, take a look over here.
The patch and all its fixes will be released to Overwatch live servers at some point in the next week.
What do you think of this patch? Are you enjoying the Uprising event? Let us know in the comment section down below!