Today Microsoft and third parties had releases and reveals of content for Microsoft Flight Simulator to share with the community.
We start with Microsoft itself, which released the free World Update 14: Central Eastern Europe. The update, that requires purchasing (for free) from the official marketplace, includes the following content:
- Six Countries
- Czech Republic
- 10 Photogrammetry cities
- Czech Republic: Brno, Plzeň, and Prague
- Hungary: Budapest
- Bosnia-Herzegovina: Banja Luka and Sarajevo
- Slovenia: Ljubljana and Maribor
- Croatia: Split and Dubrovnik
- 6 Airports
- Czech Republic: Karlovy Vary Airport (LKKV) i
- Slovakia: Poprad-Tatry Airport (LZTT)
- Hungary: Pécs-Pogány Airport (LHPP)
- Slovenia: Zagorje ob Savi Airport (LJZA)
- Croatia Rijeka International Airport (LDRI)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina: Prijedor Urije Airport (LQPD)
- 103 Points of Interest
- 3 Discovery Flights
- 3 Landing Challenges
- 4 Bush Flights
You can check out a trailer below, showing the beauty of the update.
We also get the Local Legend 11, the Aero Vodochody Ae-45/145.
This vintage aircraft built in Czechoslovakia in the late 1940s comes with two models with four liveries each. As usual, it's priced at $14.99 and it's available on the official in-sim marketplace. You can watch it in action below.
Another release comes from T0ken Design, and it's the scenic Revelstoke Airport (CYRV) in Canada. It's available for $12.92 on Simmarket, promising the following features.
- Custom 3D modeled terminal, hangars & buildings
- Open private hangar parking
- Animated floating seaplane dock with parking spot
- Animated dynamic windsock, flags & smoke
- Redrawn runway, aprons & ground markings
- Revelstoke Hydro Dam & spillway
- Eaglepass Heliport
- BC Wildfire Air Tanker & Initial Attack base
- GA static aircraft
- Two backcountry ski lodges with landing areas
- 10 POI glaciers & scenic wonders
- Airside and landside custom modeled scenery objects.
- Up to 4K high detail PBR textures
Last, but not least, Cockspur announced the Cessna 162 Skycatcher, which will be released "within the next few weeks." It'll include the versions with and without wheel fairings and it'll be priced at $19.99 for both PC and Xbox.
You can check out two screenshots below.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you'd like to learn more, you should stay tuned on TechRaptor as we have daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you updated on the many add-ons coming and released for the sim.