Third-party developers shared new reveals about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, while another we had basically lost hope for, finally saw the light of day.
For now, no further details have been revealed, but you can check it out below.
Next, Aerosoft released more renders of its upcoming Frankfurt Airport (EDDF) in Germany, which received a whole dedicated website. As you can see, the developers are currently working on the main terminal.
Last, but not least, Orbx released an add-on that many have been wondering if it'd ever come, the Great Britain South landmark package, including over 700 landmarks to enrich the southern area of His Majesty's island kingdom.
Over a year has passed since the launch of Great Britain North (so much so that I was still working for another site), so it's really nice to see it finally complete the trilogy.
It's available on Orbx Direct right now for $12.66, and it comes with the following goodies.
- Over 700 highly detailed POIs with realistic PBR textures.
- Immersive tours and missions for many churches, castles and historic landmarks.
- Custom animated animals across many fields and farms.
- Helipads across a range of select landmarks.
- Dazzling custom night lighting based on real-world imaging.
- Optimised for performance through efficient use of 3D modeling and texturing techniques.
- Fully compatible with World Update 3 and designed in line with our Great Britain North and Central packs.
As usual, please keep in mind that this is just one of our daily news articles about Microsoft Flight Simulator, please come back often to keep track of the many add-ons announced and released for the sim.