Third-party developers released two new airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator, while a major one has been showcased in new screenshots.
At the moment, we don't know when this airport will be released, but it's making progress.
- Fully accurate rendition of Hurghada International Airport (HEGN) and surroundings
- Updated airport layout with double runway and new GA apron
- Several Hotels, resorts, landmarks included
- Additional rendition of El Gouna private airport (HEGO)
- Ultra-realistic light environment and interior modeling
- MSFS technologies (dynamic lighting, reflective textures and more)
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX
- Manual included
Lastly, we get the release of Loei Airport (VTUL) in Thailand. It's available by Simman on Simmarket for $13.23. It comes with the following features:
- Realistic external and internal passenger terminal,
- Realisistic external ATC tower and building around loei airport.
- Realistic car park building and more building in airport area
- Realistic aircraft parking layout
- Custom taxi line and runway marker
- Realistic light position
You can find Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC (available through Steam and the Windows Store), Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, on top of Game Pass. To stay informed about upcoming add-ons, make sure to visit TechRaptor regularly and read our daily MSFS news.
Furthermore, don't miss our interviews with Jorg Neumann from Microsoft, discussing the Antonov An-225 "Mriya," as well as our conversation with Ubaid Mussa, CEO of iniBuilds, a popular third-party developer.