Be ready to take an unforgettable journey with Sable, from indie developer Shedworks.
Play as Sable, a girl who must participate in her Gliding, a rite of passage for her people. As Sable, you will explore the vast deserts of her world, dotted by the remains of ancient wonders, downed spaceships, and more untold secrets to discover. Use your hoverbike to scale the ruins, encounter other nomads, and take in the haunting beauty of the world around you.
Visually, Sable is inspired by classic french comics and new wave sci-fi artwork by the likes of Mobius, while the soundtrack is done by the band Japanese Breakfast. Sable is a world worth cruising through to explore on your own, to see what they uncover in this vast landscape.
Sable is available for the PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and X.
Explore the dunes on your hoverbike, scale monumental ruins and encounter other nomads as you unearth mysteries long forgotten and discover who she really is behind her mask.
With its unique art style and original soundtrack by Japanese Breakfast, envelop yourself in Sable’s world and explore everything at your own pace. There is a lot in this world just waiting to be discovered. Do not be afraid. Take the leap.
• Explore a rich world, full of remnants of past civilizations.
• Climb, leap, hover, glide – use everything at your disposal to discover every inch of the world in front of you
• Customise your hover bike as you find, or earn new parts
• Help other clans and nomads that you meet along the way
• Lose yourself in an adventure and find yourself through masks, outfits, and other collectibles, to represent who you are to those around you…
• Complete puzzles to earn rewards and forge your path in an unforgiving terrain