The third entry in the Project CARS series, Project CARS 3 adds tons of new features and customizable cars into the game than ever before.
Project CARS 3 features over 140 global circuits, with 24-hour cycles, various seasons, and weather effects. More of a spiritual successor to the Need for Speed: Shift series, Project CARS 3 also shares it's DNA with games like Grid and TOCA, including enhanced AI for your rival racers and a brand new rebuilt career mode.
For the first time, Project CARS will also be going to VR, with VR support for the PC version of the game. Take your racing skills online in both modes, and show off your racing skills to the world.
Project CARS 3 is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 28th, 2020.
• 200+ elite-brand race & road cars
• 120+ global tracks
• Wide set of race conversion kits
• Race to earn Credits & XP
• Buy & own 100s of cars
• Upgrade cars with realistic performance parts
• Customize your car liveries with racing- & community-inspired elements
• Personalize your drivers
FEEL EACH MOMENT
• Fully scalable assists for all skill levels
• Convincing & fun handling
• 24-hour cycle, dynamic all-seasons, all-weather racing
• Unrivalled Controller Experience
• Visceral sense of speed
• Intense crash effects & car-contact
• Enhanced AI
EARN EVERY WIN
• New & deeply engaging career mode
• Battle your way up from weekend warrior to racing legend
• New & compelling Multiplayer and Community Modes
• Fun & exciting Daily Challenges