Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights is a 2-D action RPG, where you control two characters on a quest across an apocalyptic fantasy world.
After a massive cataclysm, the fallen Kingdom of End is a tragic world of submerged forests and forbidden underground areas. Play as Lily and her fallen knights, as they fight their way through blighted lands to release their foes from their undying curse.
With complete freedom on which path to take, and boasting over 26 different skills to acquire as you defeat various blighted creatures, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights offers a dark fantasy filled with action and sorrow for players to sink their teeth into.
Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights is currently available on the PC, with a Nintendo Switch version announced and set to release later in 2021.
- Immersive Exploration- An expansive and fully traversable map, open to numerous strategies.
- Exploration will uncover many mysteries and discoveries to draw you in.
- Complete freedom in which path to take and which bosses to confront.
- Tense Battles and a Rewarding Adventure
- Enjoy tense battles, where a wavering focus can lead one to a swift death.
- Employ evasive maneuvers along with your attacks to ensure victory.
- Defeat the various Blighted met along the way to acquire new skills. (26 skills in total, utilizing swords, bows, magic, and much more).
- Forge into battle armed with skills that cater to your own personal playstyle.
- Customize your stats with relics and tune Lily for seamless gameplay.
- A rewarding ending awaits those who persevere and overcome each death to inch closer to the conclusion.
- Beauty Shining Through in a World of Despair
- A contrasting main cast, from the young and pure heroine to the complex and tainted immortal knights.
- A fantasy world brought to life by beautiful 2D art, animation and music.
- Lily's adventure through Land's End will see her reunite with and fighting alongside former friends. The conclusion of the story will change based on the player’s choices.