Today Sony announced that Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will launch on March 18th, 2016. Also included in the announcement was a look at the special and collector's editions that will be available for purchase.
For $79.99 you can purchase the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Special Edition, which includes:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Collectible Steelbook designed by Alexander Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover artbook
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil Sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: Some in-game currency used to unlock various multiplayer content
Next, you can grab the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Libertalia Collector's Edition for $119.99, which includes everything in the Special Edition and more:
- A 12" Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
That's it for the physical editions, but you can also purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition for $79.99, which will be available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store later this week. It will include:
- Digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Future access to a singleplayer story addon, a first for the Uncharted series, and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
If you do decide to pre-order Uncharted 4, you will receive a Bonus Pack that includes the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune outfit, the Golden Weapon customization, and a pack of Naughty Dog Points. Uncharted 4 also has pre-order bonuses with specific retailers.
- Gamestop: You will receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack, which includes a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts and The Phurba Dagger Taunt
- Amazon: You will receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit
- PlayStation Store: You will receive the Uncharted 4 Dynamic Theme and Desert Weapon customization.
What do you think of all the Uncharted 4 editions? What about the pre-order strategy?