Raw Fury may be a relatively new publisher to the scene, but that's not stopping them from going all out. Over the month of December, they've been announcing new games, release dates for some already announced games, and a behind the scenes video of the upcoming The Last Night. With all their announcements done, they've provided a handy recap, along with a video reading the recap voiced by "the cheapest Morgan Freeman impersonator we could find on Fiverr".
First up, Raw Fury announced they would be publishing five games:
- Bad North is a minimalist RTS/Tower Defense game where you'll be raising armies to protect islands from Viking invaders. The game has a striking art style and looks like it's a lot of fun. It will come out sometime in 2018 on PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
- Atomicrops is a top-down shooter/farming simulator hybrid. Your goal is to grow and care for crops all while running around and shooting mutants that attack them. The game currently has no release date or platforms.
- Night Call is a noir investigation game where you drive a taxi around Paris. When a killer is loose in the city you'll have to talk to the people taking trips in your taxi, and see if you can learn who the killer is yourself. The game will be coming to PC and mobile devices with no current release date announced.
- Whispers of a Machine is a point and click adventure game modeled after the classics. The game takes places in a world where man came to fear AI and chose to wipe them all out, leading to a technological collapse. It will be released sometime in 2019 on PCs.
- Finally, there's Project Sable. There are very few details on this game other than a few .gifs showing a character exploring a desert environment not much unlike PlayStation classic Journey.
Finally, Raw Fury also released a video that shows some behind the scenes footage of upcoming cyberpunk adventure game The Last Night. The video shows how the game was initially thought up and what had to be done to get it on stage at E3.
Raw Fury was founded on February 2nd, 2015 by former EA DICE producer Gordon Van Dyke and former Paradox Interactive vice president Jonas Antonsson. The publisher was created specifically to publish indie games, with their first game being 2015's Kingdom. Since then they've also published games such as Gonner, Tormenter X Punisher, and Uurnog Uurnlimited.