Today Sony Interactive Entertainment announced that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is coming to PC.
The game will be released on Steam and Epic Games Sore on July 26. The pre-order bonus has also been announced and it includes the Pixelizer weapon and the Carbonox armor set.
Interestingly, a Digital Deluxe edition won't be offered, but the five armor sets included in the PS5 Digital Deluxe Edition and the 20th Anniversary Armor Pack (inspired by the past of the series) will be included directly out of the box.
Below you can take a look at the features promised by the PC release.
- Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure as Ratchet and Clank make their way to PC for the very first time!
- Wrap your eyes around delightful, diverse dimensions, with ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!
- See the omniverse brought to life with the option of unlocked frame rates! You can also enjoy ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.
- Witness the very latest, performance-enhancing upscaling technologies for yourself, including NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS, and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported.
- Choose from a wide variety of graphics quality options to tailor to a wide range of devices, all the way from high-end PCs to portable PC gaming devices.
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Or choose mouse and keyboard – with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.
If you want to know more about the game, you can read our review of the PS5 version, with Chris Penwell defining it as "a fantastic platforming adventure with high production values" while he wished it "had a larger variety of enemies."