Today third-party developers revealed a new trailer for an aircraft coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator and released two new airports.
We start with the Transall C-160 vintage military transport by AzurPoly, which will be released in the next few weeks.
The developer promised more preview and tutorial videos coming soon.
Moving on to releases, WorldSky Studios launched Kualanamu International Airport (WIMM) serving Medan in Indonesia. As the fifth-busiest airport in the country, it serves plenty of airlines to plenty of international and domestic destinations.
It's currently available on Simmarket for $11.69 plus applicable VAT, currently discounted down to $9.35 plus applicable VAT. It includes the following features:
- FPS Friendly
- Detailed building ground etc
- VDGS GSX
- Up To Date Building
- Custom Dynamic Lighting
Realworldscenery released Homer Airport (PAHO) in Alaska, United States. This small airport is available on SimMarket for $11.85 plus applicable VAT.
- Absolutely guaranteed smooth performance
- All buildings custom built with full PBR textures and HDR nightlighting
- Custom made textures specific for each building
- 3 different useable hangars with interiors
- Fully modeled terminal interior including HD people
- FBO office modeled using actual photos
- Reworked elevation data to match realworld airport
- Custom made detailed ground markings
Earlier today Microsoft revealed their plans for World Update 13, which will be Oceania, and shared new details and footage about the upcoming ATR 42/72-600.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you'd like to learn more, you should stay tuned on TechRaptor as we have daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you updated on the many add-ons coming and released for the sim. We have also recently interviewed Microsoft's Jorg Neumann about the Antonov An-225 "Mriya" and reviewed Orbx's Oslo Gardermoen Airport and RHDSimulations' Boeing 767-300ER.