The Pay What You Want tier has a variety of genres represented:
- Super Mega Baseball by Metalhead Software Inc. is a cartoonish baseball game with local co-op support for up to four players.
- The Deadly Tower of Monsters Special Edition by ACE Team and ATLUS, a game where players star in a retro future movie and blast their way through terrible space monsters with Action RPG gameplay.
- They Bleed Pixels by Spooky Squid Games, a brutal action platformer with simple controls where players must navigate through a game world positively brimming with deadly traps and enemies.
- Hacknet by Team Fractal Alligator & Surprise Attack has players putting on their black hat in a hacking simulator as they try to discover the reasons behind the mysterious death of one of the world's greatest hackers.
- Crashlands by Butterscotch Shenanigans has you taking on the role of a space trucker who has crashed onto an alien planet and must fight (and craft) his way through the world while fighting enemies with ARPG-style combat.
- Underrail by Stygian Software is a turn-based isometric RPG where you must work your way through a post-apocalyptic underground rail system as one of the few remaining survivors of humanity.
- Stephen's Sausage Roll by Increpare Games is a simple 3D puzzle game where players endeavor to cook sausages. (No, really - the puzzles are all about trying to cook sausages.)
- The Curious Expedition by Maschinen-Mensch, a roguelike expedition simulator set in the 19th century where players lead an expedition through a procedurally-generated world in search of fame and fortune.
Quick TakeUnderrail has always interested me, but I've been hesitant to buy it only because I haven't been very good at working my way through classic turn-based RPGs like that. As for The Curious Expedition, quite a few people on staff at TechRaptor speak nothing but praise for the game so that's probably a good indicator that it would be a good thing to check out if it seems like the style of game you'd like to play.
What do you think of the games in The Humble Very Positive Bundle? Do you have a particular favorite in this Humble Bundle? What do you think of Humble Bundle's offerings as of late? Let us know in the comments below!