Have you ever wanted to create your own religion? Godhood lets you do exactly that (and without all that pesky blasphemy and subsequent smiting).
Godhood lets you create your own religion down to the smallest detail, ultimately deciding what is and is not allowed for your adherents. Erect massive temples, grow your following, and steal people away from other rival religions in a turn-based system!
From the Godhood website:
Create your own religion in the strategy god game Godhood. Select virtues and vices. Inspire construction of great temples, ready for rituals to be held in your honor. Guide and develop your faithful disciples in turn-based conflict to convert worshippers away from rival gods. Become the most powerful god of all!
- Create your own religion From peaceful meditative monks to savage warrior-priests drenched in the blood of human sacrifice, mix and match dozens of religious dogmas to shape your worshippers' morality!
- Guide your disciples Disciples are the heroes of your religion. They require your guidance — choose their class and level up their abilities to create your perfect team of mighty missionaries.
- Manage your holy site Your worshippers expand your holy site with new temples and buildings based on the religion you've created. Use these to collect resources or power up your disciples even further.
- Indirect control Your disciples have strong personalities and minds of their own. Use divine inspiration and godly intervention to guide them. But take heed, your influence is only as strong as their faith in you.
- Turn-based Ritual Combat Face other religions in turn-based ritual combat called Sacraments. Use awe, persuasion, brute force or even flirtation to defeat and convert their worshippers.
- A relaxing mythical world Vibrant hand-painted art and relaxing tunes let you fully immerse yourself in Godhood's world of devoted worship and mythical heroes.
- Replayability Experiment with dozens of different combinations of religious commandments, virtues, tenets, disciple classes, and holy relics.