Get ready for some giant mech brawling with Override 2: Super Mech League!
Play as a new pilot and rise through the ranks of the Mech League, where giant mechs, once the planet defenders from invading alien forces, are now re-purposed into a new form of combative entertainment. These former weapons of war now fight against each other, with your club of mechs featuring old and new designs from the previous Override games. Gain the ability to use unique moves for each of your mechs, from super-powered ranged attacks to smashing combos, to claim victory against your opponents.
Play the campaign with your tuned-up roster of mechs alone, or do it with a friend with a new local co-op mode. You can also go against three other players online in an all out brawl!
Override 2: Super Mech League is coming to the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Xbox Series and PlayStation 5.
• Career Mode: Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
• Ranked Rumbles: Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
• Mech Mania: 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves.
• Hazardous Arenas: Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
• Upgraded Game Modes: Pick your playstyle across match types including 1v1, 2v2, free-for-all and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill and more.
• Expansive Customizations: Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.