Welcome to TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, a podcast dedicated to gaming and technology. Each week, we’ll respawn with a brand new cast to talk about relevant topics and products. This week, Travis Donnell is respawning with Tanis Pallagi, Micah Curtis, and Tabitha Dickerson to talk about the horror genre and some of the games that we’ve seen over time. Happy Halloween!
We covered a few different topics:
- What was your first horror game?
- Where do you see the horror genre going?
- What’s your favorite horror game?
- What was you first horror film?
- What horror film would make a good game?
- Horror games that spawned decent movies.
- How horror works better when you feel small
- How many games had horror elements rather than actual scares
Fatal Frame/Project Zero
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Devil May Cry
God of War
The Walking Dead
Beyond: Two Souls
The Last of Us
Typing of the Dead
Gods Will Be Watching
Shin Megami Tensei
Michigan: Report from Hell
Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason
Obscure: The Aftermath
Clive Barker’s Jericho
Clive Barker’s Undying
The Evil Within
Alone in the Dark
Wolfenstein: The New Order
State of Decay
Thanks for joining us for TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, Episode 002! Have a comment? Did we miss a game or topic? Comment below!
If you liked this episode of The Weekly Respawn, help us out by filling out this short survey!
Every Tuesday, you can expect a brand new episode to launch on our website, iTunes, and Soundcloud, hosted by Travis Donnell or Rutledge Daugette! They’ll switch it up depending on the topic of discussion, and we’ll add fresh voices to the mix every week!