RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore
Developed by Korea-based Pixellore Inc. and REMIMORY, and published by Nicalis—who’s released other hit titles like The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ and Cave Story+—RemiLore is an anime-style, hack-and-slash rogue-lite. It was released in February 2019. (The game is also called RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore.)
Here’s more information from Nicalis:
“Remi, an ordinary high school student, has awakened Lore, a talking book who is a selfproclaimed “master” of magic. Together, they are drawn into the magical world of Ragnoah, which has been overtaken by mecha-monsters. Remi and Lore must venture together and find their way home, but can Remi really trust the mischievous magic book Lore? Who is the mysterious android girl “Choux” and why does she want to capture Lore? Will Remi ever find her way out of the magical world and return home?
- Embark on the adventure as Remi and her companion Lore, who are sucked into the magical world of Ragnoah and need to find their way out.
- “Hack and slash” and cast magic to battle fearsome mechamonsters and engage in epic boss battles.
- Melee and ranged magic combat styles can be changed based on over 200 different weapons found in the world.
- Journey through the procedural levels for unlimited replay value and a unique gameplay experience every time!
- Gameplay modes include single-player Story Mode (as Remi or Choux) and two-player Co-Op Mode.
- Battle through the colorful world of Ragnoah in summer, fall, winter and spring; each season features vastly different lighting styles.
- Adorn Remi and Choux with various costumes.
- Experience the rich story with full Japanese Voice Acting.”
In RemiLore you can use a wild variety of weapons, like a flame sword, a squeaky toy hammer, scissor hands, a sewing needle, a pink flamingo lawn ornament, a cheese grater, a regular broom and a golden broom. She can wear different costumes like a police uniform and a dress covered in hearts.
RemiLore is available on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.
Release DateFebruary 26, 2019
DeveloperPixellore, Inc. and REMIMORY
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingE10+ - Everyone 10+
No media posts about this game.