Gravity Ghost is a peaceful and colorful physics puzzle game with an emphasis on soaring through planets without any death or other negative repercussions to hold you back. Simply explore a shattered galaxy while rescuing its survivors using powerups and mysterious terraforming powers. Find the 7 magical guardians that await you and best their challenges.
From the Steam page and website:
Featuring a dynamic new soundtrack from the composer of FTL: Faster than Light, Gravity Ghost is a headfirst dive into another world.
Gravity Ghost is a peaceful gravity hopper: Run, jump, and orbit your way through a handpainted galaxy. Join Iona the ghost as she searches for her lost best friend, the ghost fox. Explore a shattered galaxy and rescue its survivors, armed with powerups and mysterious terraforming powers. Meet the 7 magical guardians and best their challenges. There’s no killing, no dying, no way to fail. Just hours of blissing out to buttery-smooth gravity goodness.
- 100+ Levels of unique gravity challenges
- 10+ magical powerups, including a gravity-warping ‘terraforming’ mechanic
- Dynamic new soundtrack from the composer of FTL: Faster than Light
- Beautiful handpainted graphics and wildly original creatures
- Voice acting by Logan Cunningham, Ash Burch, and Sarah Elmaleh
- 25+ minutes of fully animated story, hidden throughout game
Release DateJanuary 26th, 2015
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingRP - Rating Pending
No news posts about this game.
No media posts about this game.