The holiday season reveals a brand new look at the infamous KFConsole, and sheds more light on Techland's Dying Light 2. Finally, I breakdown a lawsuit filed against CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077, and talk a few key game releases.
Cyberpunk 2077 Class Action Lawsuit Document
- New Yu-Gi-Oh Game Announced for Nintendo Switch
- The Sons of the Forest Release Is Set for 2021 | TechRaptor
- CD Projekt Red Faces Lawsuit Over Cyberpunk 2077 Release | TechRaptor
- KFC to launch gaming console that also warms your chicken | KRON4
- PS5 Swappable Faceplates Coming in 2021 | Game Rant
- Dying Light 2 Developer Teases Update (comicbook.com)
- Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome Is Headed To Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S | Happy Gamer
And Remember to check out Nick's Youtube channel Duel Interactive!
What did you think of these news pieces? How can we improve the series for you going forward? Sound off in the comments below!