Paizo and Humble Bundle have partnered once more for the Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle. The tabletop publisher has continued to be a healthy competitor in the TTRPG space due to its ongoing support of Pathfinder Second Edition, including adapting some adventures to D&D 5e, it being the first major company to have a unionized workforce, as well as releasing similar charity bundles in the past. But this particular bundle is of note since it not only provides curious players a chance to see what the newest edition of the fantasy RPG has to offer, it will go to aid children in hospitals.
What is in the Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle?
According to the official page on Humble Bundle, the Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle contains the following for as little as $25.
- Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook
- Pathfinder Second Edition Bestiary
- Pathfinder Second Edition Advanced Player's Guide
- Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens World Guide
- Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens Character Guide
- Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse Sourcebook
- Pathfinder Society Scenarios Echoes of Desperation, Star-Crossed Voyages, The Lost Legend, and The Star-Crossed Court
- Pathfinder Adventures Threshold of Knowledge and
- Pathfinder Bounties Fishing in Anthusis and Sodden Stories
- All six parts of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Strength of Thousands
- Several Pathfinder flip mats, a set of character sheets, and a GM Screen
For a digital bundle, the Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle has a lot to enjoy. A PDF of the Second Edition Core Rulebook alone is sold at $14.99, and for just ten dollars more you get that, a ton of setting material, additional player options, and the resources to run a bunch of prewritten adventures written by a diverse cast of creative talents.
The proceeds from the Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle will be going to the organization Comic Books For Kids. Comic Books For Kids goal is to provide family-friendly comics as well as coloring books to kids and teenagers in hospitals and cancer centers across North America. Being in a hospital at such a young age for treatment, whether it's routine or life-threatening, can be terrifying and stressful, so having even a little escapism can go a long way. Comic Books For Kids supports over 165 different hospitals in every major state across the US and have helped ship over 60,000 books in the last two and a half years.
The Pathfinder Strength of Thousands bundle will be available until September 22.