The previous three days of Modern Masters 2017 spoiler coverage have shown that, unlike previous Magic: The Gathering Modern Masters product, Wizards of the Coast is reprinting tons of value in the set at almost every level of rarity.
We do have a few spoilers from yesterday to go over first, however, as they were posted while TechRaptor was suffering from a few database issues; the first three of these spoilers includes Terminus, another component of the Legacy Miracles deck.
- Terminus: Four generic and two white mana, Sorcery. Put all creatures on the bottom of their owners' libraries. Miracle for one white mana.
- Lingering Souls: Two generic and one white mana, Sorcery. Create two 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying. Flashback for one generic and one black mana.
- Gifts Ungiven: Three generic and one blue mana, Instant. Search your library for up to four cards with different names and reveal them. Target opponent chooses two of those cards. Put the chosen cards into your graveyard and the rest into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
- Blood Moon: Two generic and one red mana, Enchantment. Nonbasic lands are Mountains.
- Scavenging Ooze: One generic and one green mana, 2/2 Ooze. Pay one green mana: Exile target card from a graveyard. If it was a creature card, put a +1/+1 counter on Scavenging Ooze and you gain 1 life.
- Voice of Resurgence: One green and one white mana, 2/2 Elemental. Whenever an opponent casts a spell during your turn or when Voice of Resurgence dies, create a green and white Elemental creature token with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of creatures you control."
- Cavern of Souls: Land. As Cavern of Souls enters the battlefield, choose a creature type. Tap to add one generic mana to your mana pool, or tap to add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Spend this mana only to cast a creature spell of the chosen type, and that spell can't be countered.
- Compulsive Research: Two generic and one blue mana, Sorcery. Target player draws three cards. Then that player discards two cards unless he or she discards a land card.
- Fiery Justice: One red, one green, and one white mana, Sorcery. Fiery Justice deals 5 damage divided as you choose among any number of target creatures and/or players. Target opponent gains 5 life.
- Augur of Bolas: One generic and one blue mana, 1/3 Merfolk Wizard. When Augur of Bolas enters the battlefield, look at the top three cards of your library. You may reveal an instant or sorcery card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
- Cruel Ultimatum: Two blue, three black, and two red mana, Sorcery. Target opponent sacrifices a creature, discards three cards, then loses 5 life. You return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand, draw three cards, then gain 5 life.
- Tarmogofy: One generic and one green mana, */*+1 Lhurgofy. Tarmogoyf's power is equal to the number of card types among cards in all graveyards and its toughness is equal to that number plus 1.
- Flickerwisp: One generic and two white mana, 3/1 Elemental, flying. When Flickerwisp enters the battlefield, exile another target permanent. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.
- Serum Visions: One blue mana, Instant. Draw a card. Scry 2.
- Izzet Charm: One blue and one red mana, Instant. Choose one: Counter target noncreature spell unless its controller pays two generic mana; or, Izzet Charm deals 2 damage to target creature; or, Draw two cards, then discard two cards.
- Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius: Two generic, two blue, and two red mana, 5/5 Legendary Dragon Wizard, flying. Whenever Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius deals damage to a player, you may draw a card. Pay one blue and one red mana: Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
- Blade Splicer: Two generic and one white mana, 1/1 Human Artificer. When Blade Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Golem creatures you control have first strike.
- Master Splicer: Three generic and one white mana, 1/1 Human Artificer. When Master Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Golem creatures you control get +1/+1.
- Sensor Splicer: Four generic and one white mana, 1/1 Human Artificer. When Sensor Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Golem creatures you control have vigilance.
- Wing Splicer: Three generic and one blue mana, 1/1 Human Artificer. When Wing Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Golem creatures you control have flying.
- Vital Splicer: Three generic and one green mana, 1/1 Human Artificer. When Vital Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Pay one generic mana: Regenerate target Golem you control.
- Intangible Virtue: One generic and one white mana, Enchantment. Creature tokens you control get +1/+1 and have vigilance.
Modern Masters 2017 is set for release on March 17, 2017, with the digital release for Magic: The Gathering Online coming on March 23, 2017.
Stay tuned to TechRaptor for more news on Modern Masters 2017 and all things Magic: The Gathering.