This is not a drill! Tons of Pathfinder comics and rulebooks are available at a massive discount on Humble RPG Bundle.
The classic tabletop roleplaying game, which spun off from (and greatly expanded upon) the core ruleset of the 3.5 edition of Dungeons & Dragons back in 2009, features a veritable library of supplemental materials, including stacks of sourcebooks, guides, and various forms of fiction. Now in its second edition (note: this Humble Bundle features only 1st edition content), the game tasks players and GM's with weaving incredible fantasy stories in a mostly-traditional sword-and-sorcery setting. Now they've partnered up with Humble Bundle — a charity organization that offers up amazing deals on all kinds of geekery (not just RPGs) through donations that go toward benefiting charities — for a one-of-a-kind deal.
Eager to dip a toe into the realm of Golarion, but don't know where to start? The current Bundle features (at the highest donation tier of $15) over 40 pdf's of Pathfinder comics published by Dynamite and, crucially, pdf's of 17 rulebooks from the first edition of the game. Here are just some of the highlights from each donation tier:
At the $1 or more tier:
- The Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook - which is a hulking tome that includes everything you need to jump into the game.
- The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary - collecting many of the frightening, odd, and dangerous beasts you'll encounter in your adventures.
At the $8 or more tier:
- The Pathfinder GameMastery Guide - offering up useful advice, tips, and traps for the GameMaster of the group.
- The Advanced Players Guide - which expands upon the core races and classes, and offers up new ones for players to explore.
At the $15 or more tier:
- Ultimate Campaign - a guide on what to have your players do between dungeon delves.
- Ultimate Magic - a guide to enhanced and expanded spell lists.
But again, that's just a small sampling of the score of content in this bundle. And though it does not include anything from the new 2nd edition, it's such a glut of content that it's truly hard to ignore. And besides all that, all charity proceeds go to an interesting cause, Rancho Obi-Wan, a "publicly supported, nonprofit, private museum located in Petaluma, California housing the world's largest Star Wars memorabilia collection as certified by Guinness World Records in 2014."
If you've got a few spare dollars lying around, want to check out Pathfinder, and want to support the preservation of all things Star Wars... this is truly the Humble Bundle to check out. Head over to Humble RPG Bundle to learn more, see all the content available, and donate today.
Disclosure: Humble Bundle works with TechRaptor for affiliate partnership, and TechRaptor earns a small commission off purchases made from some links in this article.
What do you think of the Pathfinder RPG? Are you excited to dive in on this deal? Let us know in the comments below.