Continuing Fantasy Flight Games' Rebel domination of huge ship releases, the iconic blockade runner that is the Tantive IV was released. This corvette totes a huge amount of firepower as well as a slew of new options and upgrades such as Han Solo and C-3PO as crew members for the Rebellion. The attached video takes this classic ship from the screen of A New Hope and puts it on your computer as we dive into the contents. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2cmyue1ds] PROS:
- This is quite the offensive powerhouse in your epic and campaign games.
- Adds quite a few new options for huge ships, which shows an intent to support the line overall and not just individual ships.
- The craftsmanship on this model is very impressive overall.
- Adds yet another fully fleshed campaign for campaign play.
- Range 3-5 is a very cool and exciting place to fire your weapons. Trust me.
- Again, like the transport this is not for the thrift-minded coming in at a whopping $90.
- While the crew members are cool, they are for the most part 'Rebel Only'. This, once again, is not for Imperial purists.
- Even in epic play, this thing will take roughly a third of your points before any upgrades so it has to be used wisely.
- Still only field-able in epic and cinematic play modes.