Embracer group continues to collect IPs, this time acquiring the rights to Lord of the Rings. Dungeons & Dragons had a ton of announcements that seem to be pointing towards it becoming just the one platform, moving away from massive new edition updates. And Dead Island 2 may not be dead at all and coming sometime next year.
We also talk about Cursed to Golf, Soul Hackers 2, and Gran Turismo 7.
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:00:39 – Embracer Group Embraces Lord of the Rings
- 00:13:45 – Wizards of the Coast Reveal One D&D
- 00:26:57 – Dead Island 2 Isn’t Dead
- 00:40:00 – Gamescom Predictions
- 00:43:26 – Cursed to Golf
- 00:49:08 – Soul Hackers 2
- 00:59:22 – Gran Turismo 7
- Dead Island 2 Release Date Leaked On Amazon
- Embracer Group Acquires Hobbit, Lord of the Rings IPs and More
- Next Generation of Dungeons & Dragons, 2023 Roadmap, and More at Wizards Presents 2022
- How is One D&D Already Different From D&D 5th Edition
- Soul Hackers 2 Review
- PAX East: Cursed to Golf Preview