This week Rutledge, Robert, and Stretch discuss the big three console developers. Sony studio PixelOpus, known for Concrete Genie, announced they’re closing down. Phil Spencer spoke with Kinda Funny’s XCast on the current state of Xbox, the CMA’s decision, and the brand going forward. Finally, Nintendo issued a DMCA on a tool that allows people to obtain key files that could enable preservation, or piracy, of Nintendo Switch games. In the games for the week, Stretch talks about the short ARPG Ravenlok from Cococucumber, and everyone dives in to talk full spoilers about Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. With so many Jedi being around, was Order 66 successful? Listen on Anchor or watch us below!
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:01:10 – Sony Shuts Down PixelOpus
- 00:07:35 – Phil Spencer Interview on the Kinda Funny Xcast
- 00:32:57 – Nintendo DMCAs Lockpick, Hurting Switch Emulation
- 00:41:37 – Ravenlok Impressions
- 00:47:20 – Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Impressions
- 00:53:56 – Star Wars Jedi: Survivor SPOILERS