The crew get together for our 69th episode of the TechRaptor podcast to talk about the walk back that Wizards of the Coast have been taking for the OGL 1.2, how the PSVR2 release window is shaping up pretty nicely, and the current trend of tech industry layoffs including Xbox. Stretch talks about how Persona 3 Portable shows Persona’s roots and growth but might not be a great game, Otton talks about how Naughty Dog has managed to pair Open World gameplay and the Uncharted franchise so well in Lost Legacy, and we all gush over how great The Last of Us TV Show on HBO is. Listen on Anchor or watch us below!
- 00:00:00 – Intro, Google Stadia Eulogy
- 00:04:14 – Wizards of the Coast Reveal Draft of OGL 1.2
- 00:16:38 – Sony Reveals More PlayStation VR 2 Launch Window Games
- 00:29:08 – Layoffs in the Tech World, Including Microsoft and Xbox Gaming
- 00:37:20 – Persona 3 Portable Impressions
- 00:43:56 – Uncharted: Lost Legacy Impressions
- 00:50:22 – HBO’s The Last of Us Episode 1 Impressions (SPOILERS)
- Wizards of the Coast Release The OGL 1.2 Draft For Community Feedback
- WOTC Issues Apology For Divisive OGL 1.1
- PlayStation VR2 Launch Window Lineup Detailed; 13 New Games Announced
- Xbox Gaming Employees Reportedly Impacted by Layoffs at Microsoft
- The Last Of Us Premiere Draws 4.7 Million Viewers
- How Does HBO's The Last of Us Episode 1 Adapt the Game?
- The Last of Us Episode 1 Review