This week on the podcast Rutledge, Robert, and Stretch discuss major gaming news as Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is delayed into 2024. How much can you really change about a game in such little time though? Redfall announced it would launch without a performance mode that has led many to question the acceptability of a 30fps shooter, and the larger Xbox discussion around its releases. Nintendo is headed to Seattle this September to show off its games. Stretch discusses his time attending Creator Clash 2, the creators he saw, and the fights he witnessed. Rutledge is seeking out immortality in Survival: Fountain of Youth, and Scrappy has been trying out the new Thai Overwatch character, Lifeweaver. Listen on Anchor or watch us below!
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:05 – Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Delayed
- 10:56 – Redfall Will Launch With Only a 30 fps Quality Mode, 60 fps Is Coming
- 28:01 – Nintendo Live Is Coming to Seattle in September
- 33:00 – Creator Clash
- 44:32 – Survival: Fountain of Youth Impressions
- 50:55 – Overwatch 2 Lifeweaver Impressions