This week, the TechRaptor crew talks about Skate 4 rebranding to Skate, Nintendo’s acquisition of Dynamo Pictures, and the Unity CEO’s recent remarks about microtransactions.
The crew also talks about Escape Academy, which recently hit Xbox Game Pass, and Dinkum, an early access life sim set in Australia. And don’t miss the (possibly last?) edition of Kitten’s Korner at the end of the show!
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:00:50 – Skate 4 Is Now Skate.
- 00:12:57 – Nintendo Acquires Dynamo Pictures
- 00:27:25 – Unity CEO’s Remarks about Monetization
- 00:49:42 – Escape Academy
- 00:54:09 – Dinkum
- 00:59:10 – The Final(?) Kitten’s Korner
Nintendo buys Dynamo Pictures, which worked on Dragon Ball Super Hero and FF15 Kingsglaive
Skate 4 is now Skate. Not a remake. Not a sequel. Just Skate. Free to play.
Unity CEO Sparks Fury from Developers