June's additions to the Xbox Game Pass subscription service have been announced.
Xbox Game Pass is a Netflix-style subscription service which offers subscribers access to a library of games for a flat monthly fee. June's titles join a list of over 100 games, including Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, the Gears of War series and Halo 5: Guardians.
Here's a quick look at the games which will be added to the service in June:
- Next Up Hero - a fast-paced co-op arcade-style dungeon crawler in the vein of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Smash TV. Next Up Hero allows players to resurrect the "echoes" of other dead players to fight for them as AI-controlled partners.
- MotoGP 17 - the official game of the MotoGP championship, this sports sim offers more than 70 riders. Players can begin a career as a new rider or use the all-new Team Manager mode to manage their own MotoGP outfit, hiring staff, tuning vehicles and ensuring the best equipment is available for their team.
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 - following on from Mega Man Legacy Collection, which collected Mega Man 1 through 6, the sequel collects 16-bit adventure Mega Man 7 alongside 32-bit follow-up Mega Man 8, as well as the retro-inspired Xbox Live Arcade titles Mega Man 9 and 10. The game also offers players extra challenges, a museum and more.
- The Technomancer - an action RPG set on Mars which allows players to craft equipment, engage in dynamic dialogue with a cast of NPCs, recruit followers for their party and more.
- Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - a Kickstarted CRPG directed by Brian Fargo, one of the creative forces behind the original Wasteland as well as Fallout. Players control a Desert Ranger aiming to civilize the savage post-apocalyptic future.
- Disneyland Adventures (Xbox Play Anywhere): this interactive sim allows players to visit Disneyland, enjoy rides, interact with their favorite characters and more. Xbox Play Anywhere support means this one's also available on Windows 10 PCs for no extra cost.
You only have until the end of the month to try out several titles that are leaving the service on May 31st. Mad Max, Lego Batman, the Telltale Sam and Max games, the Bioshock series, and XCOM: Enemy Within are some of the 25 titles that will be leaving at the end of the month.
Xbox Game Pass costs $9.99 a month, with a free 14-day trial available if you're not sure. Do note this is separate to an Xbox Live Gold subscription, which is needed to access multiplayer functionality on Xbox Game Pass titles.
Any of these titles tempted you into an Xbox Game Pass subscription? Do you already have one? Let us know in the comments below!