A Who's Your Daddy?! Remake has been announced by Evil Tortilla Games.
If you've never seen Who's Your Daddy?! before, it's probably best explained by this announcement trailer that shows off the graphics and features of the remake:
In Who's Your Daddy?!, players take on the role of either the daddy or the baby. The baby is trying to kill themselves with everything under the sun, whether it's by drinking bleach or cooking themselves in the oven or doing something entirely different. The daddy, for his part, is trying to do as dads do and keep their kid alive.
It's a particularly silly (albeit morbid) game, and now Evil Tortilla Games has showcased a greatly upgraded version that we'll be able to get in a little over a year.
What's in the Who's Your Daddy?! Remake?
Here's a shortlist of some of the new features that are coming in this delightfully devilish remake:
- The baby can now ride the bulldog
- The dad can feed the baby and seemingly restore health
- A new ketchup item which can cause slips
- A new trampoline which can be jumped on by the baby
- A ceiling lamp which can be swung on by the baby
- The baby can now throw objects and knock the dad down
- Dad can now trip and fall
- The baby can now hide in cupboards (and presumably other places as well)
- The dad now has pockets which can hold up to 8 items
- The baby gets a new gun that shoots toy balls
- The baby can now stand with a particular perk
A new basement area is also being added to the map. In addition to these mechanical upgrades, the game quite obviously has had a graphical overhaul. It looks much better than the somewhat more wonky version currently on Steam. You'll be able to get the Who's Your Daddy?! remake when it launches on December 23, 2020.
What do you think of the Who's Your Daddy?! remake? Did you enjoy the original game? Let us know in the comments below!